This versatile poncho goes further than you think. Made of the same waterproof material as our standard tarps, this will become your must-have accessory for any festival or day trip.
The DD Poncho Lite is long enough to be worn over a backpack - ideal for sudden downpours when equipment needs to be protected. Using its four corner eyelets, it can even be fastened to trees as a makeshift tarp!
To use it as a rain shelter or a ground sheet, simply unfasten the sides and use the drawcord to tie up the hood. Perfect for picnics, rest stops and unpredictable weather!
||2.45m x 1.3m
||Poncho, storage pouch
- 5 press-stud fastenings down each side, two on each arm
- Drawcord for hood
- 8 eyelets in total around the edges
- Velcro patches at the neck
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)