Unexpected showers and wet ground need never be a setback with this handy accessory! If you're looking for a pocket-sized picnic blanket, a ground sheet for camping or at a festival, some dry cover for your gear, or a small overhead shelter - the DD Magic Carpet will do it all.
The day trip essential
Essentially a miniature tarp, the DD Magic Carpet has a slim attachment point at each corner that allows it to be pegged to the ground (or tied off to trees/posts), giving you various options. Its stuff sack, attached with cord, makes it simple and convenient to pack away.
||220cm x 140cm
||Magic Carpet, attached stuff sack
- 100% waterproof, like all DD tarps
- 4 corner attachment points
- Attached stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Taped seams
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your Magic Carpet a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)