Popular demand called for a longer, narrower alternative to our bestselling Tarp 3x3 – and here it is! Ideal for hammock camping, the DD Tarp M provides further coverage for the head and foot ends of your hammock while economising on side coverage to keep pack weight to a minimum.
With enough coverage for all our hammocks, we recommend the Tarp M for one person plus gear. Arrange it in an A-frame over your hammock for storm protection, or even use it to extend a porch on your tent. 19 re-inforced attachment points allow for many different setup configurations.
Prefer more coverage around the sides of your hammock? Then you might favour the square-shaped DD Tarp 3x3. Both tarps, however, have their own advantages - so the choice is yours!
|Size||3.5m x 2.4m|
|Colour||Olive green, Coyote brown|
|Weight||740g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp M, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
- 4 x pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)