Large tarp for large shelters. Ideal for groups, or if you just want some extra space on longer trips. Its 19 reinforced attachment points offer a huge number of setup options, and it's the tarp of choice for bushcraft & survival schools, the military and countless wild campers worldwide! Arrange it in an A-frame or diamond over your hammock for all-round protection, or simply use it to extend a porch on your tent. Cook underneath it. Use it as a ground sheet. Craft it into a tipi-tent.
|Size||4m x 4m|
|Colour||Olive Green, Coyote brown, Jet black, Maroon red, Sunset orange|
|Weight||1290g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp 4x4, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
- 4 pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times.
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)