At just 260g The DD SuperLight Tarp S is our lightest rain shelter - its tiny pack size allows it to easily fit into a jacket pocket and it has a number of uses!
Perfect for ground bivi camping, it provides plenty of shelter for one person and gear. It also makes a great day shelter or ground sheet, easily and quickly set up for lunch stops and rest breaks out on the trail.
An ideal companion for extreme and adventure sports like cycling, climbing or trail running, the DD Superlight Tarp S will keep you dry on rest stops while keeping your pack weight to an absolute minimum.
|Size||2.8m x 1.5m|
|Weight||260g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||SuperLight Tarp S, 4 x SuperLight pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
- 4 x SuperLight pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm PU waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
Storing your DD SuperLight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)