Weighing in at under half a kilogram and with perfect coverage for our regular sized hammocks, the DD SuperLight Tarp is your ultra-portable shield against the elements. Make it your day trip staple or your backpacking essential, at a fraction of the weight of a regular tarp.
All the cover you need – ready to take anywhere
19 reinforced attachment points allow for a variety of setup options, from a hammock cover to an open or closed ground shelter. Ideal for lightweight backpacking or adventure sports like cycling, climbing or trail running, the DD SuperLight Tarp will keep you dry on rest stops while keeping your pack weight to an absolute minimum.
Not planning on racing up mountains? This tarp is great for use in the garden or on the beach, and to throw in your backpack on a wild camp or even a day outdoors with the family.
|Size||3m x 2.9m|
|Colour||Olive green, Coyote brown, Sunset orange, Sandstorm yellow|
|Weight||460g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||SuperLight Tarp, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
- 4 x SuperLight pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm PU waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
Storing your DD Superlight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)