Very robust riggers Belt with the D-Ring integrated in the buckle.
- 100% Handmade in Germany
- orig. Cobra-Buckle 7075 CNC machined safety buckle, with a breaking load of 18KN when in ring
- D-Ring integrated in the buckle
- opens only when the two levers are pushed simultaneously
- the buckle can only be opened if it's not under tension
- Class 7a safety webbing with a breaking load of 2700kg
- double layer of waxed webbing to create the perfect rigidity
- special yarn "Made in Germany"
- the excess webbing is secured by velcro
ca. 43mm wide, fits into most trousers.
To find your size measure through the belt loops while wearing pants.
These belts are designed to be an emergency solution, NOT to be used instead of professional climbing gear!
Your search for a good riggers belt stops here. These belts are handmade by the German company MD-Textil with a combination of highly modern machines and dedicated manufacturing processes. The webbing and yarn are made in Germany, and the buckles are Made in Austria. You get a high end product that will serve you for years.