MeoStar® B1 56mm Series
ProprietaryMB5501TM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum lighttransmission in dusk to nighttime conditions and ensures superior brightnessand pin point resolution. Our MeoShieldTM coating protects exposedlens surfaces from abrasion. Sculpted thumb pockets and properly balancedchassis are comfortable during long glassing sessions. If you spend your hoursin the field during the edges of the day and into night our largest MeoStar®binocular will deliver the brightest view.
15x56– Massive 56mm objectives for observing the greatest detail at maximumdistances in low light to dark conditions. Excellent choice for early morning,dusk and nighttime nature watching, hunting and astronomy.
- MeoBright 5501 - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schimdt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control - Central focus wheel smoothly operates on a finely tuned ratio allowing precise, accurate focus acquisition with no backlash. Integrated central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Protective Armor Design - Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction - Aircraft grade aluminum chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.
- 30 Years Transferable Warranty - All MeoStar binoculars carry Meopta’s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).
Objective Lens (mm)
Field of view at (m/1000m)
Field of view (°)
Eye relief (mm)
Shortest Focusing Distance (m)
Exit Pupil Diameter (mm)
Daylight Transmission - typical (%)
Twilight Transmission (%)
Interpupillary Distance (mm)
Dioptric Correction (D)
Weight - w/o caps & strap (g)