The new G-LOFT® Loden Parka is the perfekt Jacket for cold winter. The robust construction, paired with the high-performance fibre filling, guarantee an optimal protection of the cold.
The outer shell is made of a high quality, water-repellent, Loden (wool blend), and the insulation is Carinthia's popular G-LOFT® Si. Extra protection is provided by a removable and perfectly adjustable hood with a wind-flap with a chin protection. Wrist cuffs made of Thermofleece protect your wrists, and keep the cold from crawling up your arms.
Many generous inner and outer pockets provide enough storage room to keep your stuff organized.The G-LOFT®/Loden-Combination makes this parka a perfect combanion for any outdoorsman or hunter.
- Removeable hood with elastic cords to adjust it in 3 different directions
- G-LOFT® filled hood flaps
- Inner collar made of Loden
- 2-Way front zipper
- Zipper flap with push buttons
- 2 chest pockets with ammunition holders
- 2 big outer pockets, lined with Thermofleece
- 1 Napoleon style pocket under the flap
- 2 big inner pockets with zipper closure
- Pre-shaped arms with adjustable diameter
- Elastic waist-adjustment
- Wrist cuffs made of Thermofleece
- Elastic cord in the hemline, hidden in the pockets and adjustable with one hand
- Made in Europe
MATERIAL & TECHNICAL DATA
Filling: G-LOFT® Si, Body 145g/m², Arms 110g/m², 100% Polyester
Outer material: 70% Wool, 20% PA, 5% PL (Loden)
Inner material: 100% PA
Weight: 1.760g (Größe M)