• The charging time improves by 50% compared to the H2R headlamp
• Can also be used universally as a headlamp or as a flashlight
• With the clip or magnetic end cap you have your hands free while working
• Intuitive operation and the newly designed flashlight body
• If the built-in infrared distance sensor detects an object in the immediate vicinity
The scope of delivery includes the Perun multifunctional lamp and headband Perun is a multifunctional lighting tool that is equipped with a 3500mAH battery and has a maximum output of 2,000 lumens. This compact, right-angled flashlight, which enables hands-free work, includes a 1.5A MCC3 charging cable of the 3rd generation in the scope of delivery. If the built-in infrared distance sensor detects an object in the immediate vicinity, the light is automatically dimmed to the lowest light level for safety reasons. Perun can be used as a flashlight and can be attached in many ways with the pocket clip (trouser pocket, backpack, bag, etc.). In addition, it can also be used as a headlamp with the optional headband and is therefore a reliable, strong light source in the dark.